NRE is pleased to announce the launch of a new and improved NRE.com designed to better serve their customers and information seekers. Additionally, the site now better represents the full scope of rail and locomotive parts, services and solutions NRE provides to the Transportation, Heavy Industrial, Government, Marine and Agricultural industries.
The newly launched site, has been organized to better represent the users needs. In addition to a new more user-friendly navigation structure and updated content, the website includes a live inventory of available used locomotives. Additionally, NRE Business Development Team members are now represented on the site by region to make new inquiries a more welcoming and turnkey process.
“This new website will allow our customers and potential customers to more easily access our services, as well as find specific locomotives and parts that are currently for sale,” said Brandon Schwartz, Vice President of North America Sales. “It will also save our customers time by giving them real-time access to our inventory and direct access to our sales team,” he added.
NRE invites customers and industry colleagues to check out the new site at nre.com. It includes:
- A massive locomotive inventory, updated regularly
- An inventory listing with a wide variety of available parts
- A staff page with direct contact links
- Career Opportunity Listings & Application
- Lists of available services and locations
- An updated news section with corporate milestones
- Easy Access Login Portal to NRE Electronics Customer Dashboards
- NRE Social Media Shortcuts
- eNews SignUp
- TV, Desktop, Tablet & Mobile friendly
“Everyone here at NRE is excited about the new site launch,” said Pat Frangella, Executive Team Leader of NRE. “This site is only the start of bigger and better things to come for NRE’s customers.” For more information about the new website, please contact Brandon Schwartz at email@example.com or (618) 899-5591.